NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Application Of These Rules: The following Official Rules (“These”), known as the “Treazr Master Rules,” or “Master Rules” shall apply to any promotional program, offer, contest, sweepstakes or similar giveaway (collectively, “Promotion(s)”) conducted through Treazr (“Sponsor”) that specifically refers to these Master Rules. Treazr reserves the right to modify or amend these Master Rules at any time. Any such modification will not affect any Promotion in existence as of the date of the modification, except as provided in Section 11 In the event of a conflict between the terms of these Master Rules and the rules announced for a specific Promotion (“Promotion Rules”), the Promotion Rules will apply.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the “Territory”), who have reached the legal age of majority, and are located in, their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Treazr, the charity associated with each Promotion (each a “Charity”), the independent Judgment agency (“Judgment Agency”), their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, Judgment and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of the Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, significant others, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) or friends of any of the above are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state/provincial/territorial, municipal and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Judgment Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: See the Promotion Rules applicable to each Promotion.
4. How to Enter a Promotion: In order to participate in a Promotion, an individual must follow these steps:
a. To enter an Item Promotion by Purchase (“Purchase Entries”): During the Promotion Period, visit the applicable item page (a “item page”) located at treaza.com (the “Website”) and make a purchase for that Item Promotion on the Website. Entrants must complete all required information. The number of entries received for each purchase level will be listed on the Item Promotion Page and in the Item Promotion Rules for each Item Promotion, as will the maximum number of entries you may receive. Purchase transactions involving account adjustment transactions/returns, declined credit or debit transactions are not eligible for Purchase Entries.
b. To enter an Item Promotion without making a purchase (“Mail-in Entries”): To enter by mail without making a purchase, during the Item Promotion Period, clearly handprint your full name, complete street address, daytime telephone number, email address and birth date, on a 4″ x 6″ postcard and mail it to the address listed in the applicable Item Promotion Rules with attention (“Attn”) to the “Item Promotion ID” and the “Item Promotion Name” noted in each set of Promotion Rules (the Item Promotion ID can be found in Rule 1 of the Item Promotion Rules, and the Item Promotion Name can be found in Rule 2 of the Item Promotion Rules). Postcards must be received within seven (7) days of the Item Promotion’s end date. All Mail-in Entries must be legibly handwritten (including addressing), mailed separately and have sufficient postage. By submitting your Mail-in Entry, you will be automatically assigned the maximum amount of entries that all entrants – Purchase entrants and Mail-in entrants alike – may receive for the Item Promotion. As such, each entrant is only permitted to submit one (1) free mail-in postcard per Item Promotion. If you enter a Item Promotion via a Purchase Entry as well as a Mail-in Entry, you will receive no more than the maximum number of entries. The maximum number of entries per person/email address will be the same for Purchase Entries and Mail-in Entries and will be listed in the Item Promotion Rules. There is no cost to participate in any Promotion. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. An Entrant is not a winner until his/her prize claim is validated and he/she has received official written notification from the Sponsor or the identified Judgment Agency or Judgment Agency.
5. Drawings & Odds: Random drawings for each Promotion will be conducted within approximately seven (7) days after conclusion of the Promotion’s Promotion Period by the Sponsor from among all eligible entries received, through both entry methods combined, during the Promotion’s Entry Period. The odds of winning such drawings will depend upon the number of eligible entries received, during each Promotion’s Entry Period, through both entry methods combined.
6. Awards & Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Claiming Prizes: Refer to the Item Promotion Rules for specific prize details. All prize amounts are listed in United States Dollars. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the prize(s), including, but not limited to, color (if applicable), except as otherwise explicitly stated in Promotion Rules, is/are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption, sale or transfer of any prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with an equivalent prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of any prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. Arrangements for delivery of a prize will be made after winner validation. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules and with the applicable Promotion Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, any prize that is not claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules may not be awarded. Winner of a prize is responsible for any other fees or costs associated with the prize, which are not specifically included in these Official Rules or in the applicable Promotion Rules. Prizes are awarded “as is”. Prizes may not be transferred or substituted by potential winners. Prizes shall be awarded “as is”. The Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties in connection with any prizes and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, expressly disclaim all warranties and rights implied by statute or otherwise, including but not limited to quality, mechanical condition, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Arrangements for delivery of each prize will be made after winner validation. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of the prize allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may offer the winner of a sweepstakes the option to receive a cash substitution of 20% of the applicable prize's ARV in lieu of the prize. Winner will be solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
a. If a prize includes cash: All prize amounts are listed in United States Dollars. Cash prizes may be awarded in the local currency of the winners (at the exchange rate applicable at the time of the allocation of the prize). The form of payment and the type of currency awarded for each cash prize shall be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor or where required by law.
b. If a prize includes an automobile or any other vehicle: If required by law, the winner of a vehicle must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. If the winner is not licensed as a driver / operator of the prize, then a the cash alternative (4. A. 6) will be awarded.
c. If a prize includes travel: If applicable, winner and travel guest(s) must travel on specified dates and on same itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to availability. All travel and prize-related activities will be coordinated through Sponsor, at Sponsor’s discretion. If applicable, a major credit card will be required at hotel check-in and at car rental to cover any miscellaneous expenses by the winner. All costs and expenses not specifically listed herein, including but not limited to gas, gratuities, additional meals, taxes, expenses, travel insurance, optional extra activities, and any other incidentals not mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. If winner lives within 500 miles of trip destination, ground transportation may be substituted in place of air travel; no compensation will be awarded for the difference in value. In the event that any portion of the travel prize becomes unavailable, that portion shall be forfeited and no substitution provided, except in Sponsor’s discretion. No responsibility is assumed for postponement or cancellation of any event or air travel. In the event a trip does not occur or take place as scheduled or air travel is unavailable for reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, no substitution, replacement or compensation will be provided. No cash alternative are provided or offered. If any % of the prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or similar value.
d. If a prize includes a gift card: If a prize includes a gift/e-gift card, the standard terms and conditions applicable to the gift/e-gift card will apply.
e. If a prize includes attending an event: Tickets and seating are always subject to availability. The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or risk if an event is cancelled, postponed, suspended or rescheduled. The Promotion Parties assume no injury or liabilities risks from attending an event.
7. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made. The Judgment Agency reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Judgment Agency – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification including drivers license, passport, state issued ID, Birth Certificate) for any reason the Judgment Agency deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Judgment Agency within the timeline specified by the Judgment Agency may result in disqualification by the Judgment Agency, in its sole discretion.
8. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Master Rules or the applicable Promotion Rules (as determined by the Judgment Agency in its sole and absolute discretion) will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by fax, third party entry service, automated means, malicious means, gaming the system or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and will result in disqualification. Judgment Agency reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
9. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, sms, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, background check consent form (if applicable), tax forms (if applicable), and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Judgment Agency, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise) in order to be eligible to win a prize. The answer to 4x15+3 must be provided within 7 days of being notified a winner. The Promotion Administrator may, in its sole discretion, provide an alternate skill-testing question or vary the requirements to perform any skill-testing component of the Promotion to accommodate and include the participation of entrants with disabilities.
10. Limitations: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Judgment Agency for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) any human, or other error, which may occur in the promotion or administration of the Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
11. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, legal mandate, nonsuccess to bypass the principal value of a specific Item Promotion or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Judgment Agency that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Judgment Agency reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or, modify, suspend, extend and/or terminate an Item Promotion at any time with or without notice. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Judgment Agency may select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination through both entry methods combined, or Judgment Agency may compensate entries with future entries to be used for any current or future Item Promotions or a Treazr gift card in the same value as the purchase price if entries were obtained through payment. Thereafter, Sponsor reserves the right to accept no further entries and award no further prizes. Additionally, Sponsor reserves the right to shorten and/or extend the Promotion end date for the same reasons above, in addition to the number of entries received or not received by both entry methods combined. If Sponsor shortens and/or extends the Promotion end date, it can and may be done without any notice. Prices the Promotion are subject to change without notice. The Sponsor reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Promotion (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. The Sponsor shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
12. Releases: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in the Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in the Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrant’s name, photograph, video, voice and/or any other likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
15. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Master Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Virginia. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the state of Virginia for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Master Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Master Rules without written permission from the Judgment Agency is prohibited.
16. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Master Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Master Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Judgment Agency, and the terms and conditions of these Master Rules, these Master Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
17. Winners’ List: To view each winner’s name for the Promotion, please visit https://treazr.com/pages/winners. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
18. Third Party Rights: All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in a Promotion do not sponsor or endorse the Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Judgment Agency in any way.
19. Sponsor: Treazr. Sponsor is a for-profit professional fundraiser.